Monday 30 March 2009

Word Count: Unchanged

I woke up at four o'clock today. That's late even by my standards. I slept through my eleven and one o'clock alarms. Must be time for a new ringtone. Still the hour went forward at the weekend so it was three o'clock really. I give myself a fortnight before that excuse wears thin. Anyway no time to work on the novel today as I have to have my dinner (cottage pie) for breakfast and go straight to work an evening shift at the Temple. I hand over the money for the new house tomorrow and move in on Sunday. Packing is so boring that I may actually write something this week just to avoid doing it. I do intend to start putting in some serious hours writing once installed in the new abode. Mind you, I said that six months ago when I moved in here... but this time I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment